This month’s update focuses heavily on the continued feedback from clients, requests from field staff and enhancements that we here at TEAMS have been working on ourselves for you.
Key features and improvements to look out for this month include;
- A new service status facility that is designed to keep clients up to date with internal functions and faculties that they rely on each day within the TEAMS.
- A new system preferences area has been added to the Management section to house a series of new user configurations that have been requested and will roll out over the coming months. Details of these configurations can be found within the section itself and more will be added over time.
- Adjustments and ongoing improvements to both the office end Survey Editor and Legionella Editor facilities have been rolled out in this release, making both tools more powerful for when changes or modifications are required to the data back in the office once the field work has been completed at site.
- Our ever populate Sage Integration has had a tweak with regards the transfer of notes data into Sage once invoices are created in TEAMS. Sage integrated clients should see the ‘News’ feature within TEAMS itself for more specific information on this update.
- More information relating to client order numbers has been made available to the Not-Yet-Scheduled section of the Appointment system to improve visibility of this data and further assist schedulers with their work.
- Further enhancements have been made to the Reinspection data picker when booking survey reinspection jobs. These improvements are geared around making it easier to select and work with large amount of data that is due to be reinspected using only a few clicks.
Along with the above, a number of other useful and important bug fixes have been released in this update based on the latest set of feedback from clients who generously work with our support and development teams to continually improve TEAMS for all clients. Details of the specific fixes can be found in the ‘News’ feature within TEAMS itself. We would like to thank all these clients who have provided feedback to us and in turn help us with this continuous improvement programme.